Monday, August 10, 2009

A Mellifluous air of poise...N other 'profound ramblings' :P

Was wonderin how t'is been pretty long since I heard something which would bring me a sense of calm...Been hearin a lotta good tracks,yes(Kaminey being the source of some) but none of 'em really brought the equanimity I was looking for...
Just heard the numbers of 'Ankahee'(2006)...N I instantly fell in love with 'em! I've already heard the song rendered by Kunal Ganjawala which goes 'Tumse yun milenge,humne socha na tha'-Dint've words 2 describe it! Outta de world,utopian come close...Never thought the other songs would be as good as this but realized today how wrong I was...
It doesnt really matter to me if Pritam is a copycat as long as he keeps churning out such brilliant pieces...N since I understand rhythm better now,thanks to my guitar lessons,I've started admiring his older numbers(of gangster,woh lamhe et al) even more...
On the personal front,I'm feelin good! Amidst all de tight schedules,deadlines et al,I 'manage' to eke out some time for activities which I consider ends in themselves(Music for 1 n readin 4 another)...

P.S Know my posts are getting increasingly random...Aint entirely intentional...Wil try bringin in some order from my next post...Whenever I post,that is :) Hey,but aint that against the second law of thermodynamics? ;D

No comments: