Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An apology from a mortal earthling...

To the 'certain someone' I was referring to in my previous post(which has been edited now-infact all my references to this person has been obliterated)

Hey,
I know I had no business talking about u the way I did...Sorry 4 taking u 4 granted,misrepresenting wat u'd said and taking whatever u had said outta context...

Realized a lil' late that I was takin my poetic licence a bit too far...Into territories where it aint valid : the inverted commas...By quotin u n tweakin ur msg,I know I have caused u a great deal of disappointment-Not because u have a problem with wat ppl think abt u but cuz u held me in high regard n I took some undue advantage of that...

Jus wanted 2 let u know that I wasnt takin any judgemental stand whatsoever on what u intend 2 do wid ur life nor abt ur opinions on celibacy,marriage n life in general...Moral policing is the last thing I wanna do-trust me! Somehow end up doin dat n hurtin many ppl around...

Tell u wat, this whole incident has taught me a lesson of sorts! Abt humanity,one's values n their space...I respect u 4 wat u r n will continue 2...Though I might not agree wid ur perspective...Thanks 4 understanding...

Bon voyage!


P.S. To all those who had read de earlier version of my previous post, I wanna let u know that I stand corrected! ...N if any of u has been a victim of my moral policing,I owe u a big apology! Sorry n thanx 4 droppin by!

11 comments:

sramven said...

cha aravindu, nee engayo poita da.....

sramven said...

irunda unna mari irrukanum da...greatu machan neenu..soooper da...fantastic da...kalakara da...chance illa...

naina adu enna naina moral policy? LIC la kadaikuma?

Yuppie said...

ha ha ha!!! enna kodummai sir ithu ore comedy than ponga

cherubic_chipmunk said...

aint funny,guys...before jumpin de gun,understand de intent wid which de post has been penned...jus 2 pull down a person,dont throw in random stuff...u aint doin any1 any good

Murali R said...

machan.. i dint get to read the uncensored version of your previous post da.. So I am missing the real fun I guess ;) .. ok on a serious note, I must appreciate you for taking courage to apologize to this 'certain somebody' in public da.. Good! BTW, moral policing aint that bad especially if that 'he/she' is a very close buddy.. just make sure you don't over-intrude into their personal space very often.. ;)

Yuppie said...

dai sooper da it really takes the balls to tell some1 how sorry u are.. and more so if u have to do tat in public... nethi itha than south parknnu oru cartoon serialla kamichanga da... good job da... appdinnu sollannamnnu ethir pakkriya ??? MUDIYATHU da... enna naanga naanga than da... appram sillarayaagittom notea agittiomnnu narraya peru solluvanga da.. engallukku thevayye illa... athu nalla i am very sorry naanga ippdi than kallaippom nee enna venna pannenn!!! enna sollra paangulli rama ?

Yuppie said...

if i have hurt ur feelings in neway i am sorry da.. i cant help it i guess :P

sramven said...

@yuppie
naan adhai amodikiren

@akkubukku
machan ennoda perceptionla enna thonudo adha pesinathan da nalla irrukum, illana drama potta apparam adu unmiaya irrukadu da...nee enna nenaikara, un perception enna....

adunaala naanga naangalave irrukom okva?

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ yuppie n sidney...i aint sayin u shd curb ur natural flow of thoughts...Jus dat dis aint de forum 4 it...u can spam my scrapbook if u wanna...if u think dat's an alternative worth resorting to,plz do it by all means!

Yuppie said...

dai mothathulla nee enna solla vara ?? naanga ellam spammu nee enga ezhuthinallum its not worth spending time readingnnu sollra.. ok boss kettukkrom.. shankara kettukittiyya ??

Anonymous said...

i missed reading this post.. i understand the intent behind it.. thank god u guys got over it.. calls for a 4AM Bakar session when all of us are in Mumbai now.. :)