Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HELLO AGAIN, WORLD!


Phew! That was a long hiatus indeed…But then, the hibernation was worth it coz I’m bigger, better n busier :D
A lotta factors have forced my re-entry into blogosphere. I’d like to mention a few of them here n thank a few ppl 4 their persistence (irritating at times but I’m thankful 2 ‘em precisely 4 that).
First n foremost cuz I needed a vent 4 all frustration I’d acquired (believe me, ‘tis worse than data acquisition) at my workplace…
Secondly, a deep introspection reinforced my faith in blogs n convinced me that if at all there’s a medium 2 which I can look upto 4 preserving my memories, it’s this wonderful place called blogsville…
I’m well aware of the adage which says, “Souvenirs are perishable, fortunately, memories are not…” But then, not every memory can be preserved in one’s mind. As I look back at all my childhood days, I can’t help wondering if they would be cherished more had I sat down n written a few pages in a diary. So, better late than never…
Lastly, n most importantly I’m forced to do this due to peer pressure (alrity, this is some confession-but don’t they say confessions r good 4 de soul? :P). Lemme mention the works (AH!) of a few ppl who’ve directly or indirectly contributed to that.
1) Yuppie’s irritating persistence that I gotta b bloggin n his down to earth views on seemingly esoteric things on his blog


2) Megha’s blog with perennially increasing readership (C'mon v all love readers n want our posts 2 b deluged wid comments-so y b hypocritical n say v write not keepin de reader in mind?!)


3) Varun’s (over the top) wit n the way he flaunts his awesome mastery of the English language


4) Divya’s blog with poignant emotions writ’ all over n the beautiful blend of imagination n facts…


5) Maddy starting 2 blog n his neat n straight forward approach.


6) Mittu’s flattery describing how deep an influence (hope u aint readin dis at de wrong time :P ) a particular tearjerker post of mine had on her...


7) Murz aka Hardy’s thought provoking and informative account of his illustrious life and times :)


8) Shubhankar's brilliantly adorned blog with a larger than life appearance and his self-confessed narcissism n exuberance exhibited with elan...

9)Sandy's straight from the heart posts-as sincere as the being himself

10)Matangi aka blog-updated :p ...Gosh I wonder how she one-ups all her previous efforts and churns out masterpieces-every single time!

Besides all these compelling reasons there were also quite a few trivial ones. With each passing moment of the nychthemeron, I can feel the widening band of my range of thoughts and the only way to sustain it is to have an account of the cause-effect relationship of this change. Also the irony of the fact that while college n school kids who ought to busy 24 x 7 find time 2 blog (n how!) but jobless working professionals like me not blogging n worse, owing it 2 our jobs, hit me hard.
So, without any further ado, I’m hereby announcing my return n promise 2 b as regular n as unbiased in my views as possible…Amen!




14 comments:

Yuppie said...

pakki koovan ithellam oru posta ithukku avallo build up wrstu da nee.. dai enda unmayanna karanamm sollala ??? :D Naan sollatta ??


Ppl if u want to kno de real reason gimme a buzz wil be more than happy to do so.. ofcourse at arvind's expense.. doesnt tat make it more fun ??

Unknown said...

Flattered.Floored.Every other word along the same lines. Now, let me sleep.

Matangi Mawley said...

I m flattered!!!!
and WELCOME BCK!!!! :D

Sandy said...

Really feels great that you are back !! Wonder what took you more than 2 years for the same..
Anyways.. welcome back dude.. :D

DMulan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DMulan said...

:)
was surprised to see my name.. flattered!
been waiting for more posts from you :)

Murali R said...

ah.. aahhhh... enna vaarthai sollita.. aah.. :-).. welcome back dude.. ivlo jobless ah nee irukangratha nenaikum bothu romba poraamaiya iruku da.. unga company la any vacancy..? :P

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ yuppie: free ah vidu! :|

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ madhumita : u havin sleepless nights coz of me? :P now that's somethin :D

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ matangi: So am i...thanx 4 de motivation :)

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ sandy : Thanx da, 'twas actually less than 2 years...n i cant really pinpoint any reason 4 it...owe it 2 my caprice :D

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@divya: thanx! i'll keep 'em comin :)

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ hardy: Don't even think abt it! u'll regret havin mouthed such words very soon :|

Madhav said...

Keep up the good work pal.. coz ur work inspires me to do more...lolz.. thats how being selfish can benifit two(too)....