Friday, July 3, 2009

It's been a hard day's night...

And I've indeed been working like a dog...Absolutely no respite from my first hour of lecture on friday morning(Btw,it's 0500 hours saturday now) till de end of my last student committee interview now...Aint had a wink of sleep...N I've to attend my guitar class at 1000 hours this morning...Will hardly b gettin a coupla hours of sleep considerin I need to submit the nestle waala assignment on monday(More abt it n de interviews in de subsequent posts)...
Tel u wat-Ask me if I'm likin dis occupied 24x7 status,I'll answer with a resounding YES!
I somehow feel I belong here-totally at home wid de surroundings...Love de crowd in campus...Somehow like de torrential rains too...Brings out my energy levels...I love de adrenaline pumping 4 every other event happening here...
My eyelids r droopin n I wanna sign off...
I should be sleeping like a log...But when I come home to u and see the things that u do,I feel alright...

4 comments:

Murali R said...

what u've been wanting for a long time... great.. btw the guitar classes.. are ya serious abt it or is it just to woo the fairer sex? :P

DMulan said...

aaha! look who's been listening to the beatles! ;)
good to know that you're having fun..
and guitar lessons? kabse?

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ Hardy...Yep da,totally agree! Been wantin dis 4 a long time! Guitar classes dis time r intended 2 b serious...Agree dat's difficult going by de standards i have set but hey,ppl r allowed 2 change 4 de better! :)

cherubic_chipmunk said...

@ Divya...Ahh well,I do appreciate good music once in a while :)
Guitar lessons 4 close 2 a month now...